Life of a science student

When I got good marks in class 10th and took addmission in 11th with science.
Having big targets and ambitions, started my studies. Thoughts of becoming a engineer or a scientist studied and studied. School-school, Tution-tution, only the work of studies,no time for enjoying life.
After 6 months i got tired of all these and starting loosing my memorising capicity, don't know how to controll my self. Got great achievements in other activities. Got big hight in school.
But after exams got supplementry in chemistry.
All criticed me no one can understand. Studied and passed my exam and entered after a month in 12th class. Now I wake up on 6am get ready and leave for school at 7am.School studies till 1:40 pm.
Home at 2:00 pm. Eat lungh and tution at 2:30pm to 4:30, go for  the other 2km apart and there 5:30 to 7:00pm. 7:30 return at home  and reest till 7:45 then again study till 9:00 then take dinner and then at 10 i sleep is it so cooooooooooooolllllllll?????????????????????? To be a science student