My Only Love


MY Only Love Died
 
I closed my eyes,
My tears rolled straight to the floor,
All I wanted was to feel something more,
I was torn inside,
That was all I felt now that she had died,

I wished I were dreaming,
But all I heard was the faint sound of her screaming,
I stood at her grave,
Knowing I would never see her again,
I just kept feeling this terrible pain,

I will never love again,
The pain is too intense,
If only I had more sense,
She would never have died,

I let her go to the beach that day,
She drowned and turned up on the bay,
I will never forgive myself,
It has totally effected my health,

I have a hole in my heart that will never be replaced,
The feeling I have felt,
Is like torture I have faced,
I can’t deal with this anymore,
I’m going down to the ocean floor,
I will never come back,
I planned my own attack.