The last goodbye

Hey,

Hope you're​ doing great. Just wanted to say few things.

If you got this message ,it means you're​special to me.

-we are good friends. probably best friends for so long. it feels like we met yesterday.
-you are an important part of my life.
- I'm lucky to have you as a friend.
- our friendship holds a bundle of memories, stories, adventures, talks which I'm gonna tell everyone about it.

It's just a matter of time
 I reached a point in my life where I'm tired. Tired of every single thing . Well I can't feel much now. It's getting worse for me . I can't handle much things now .

I made a decision , it's not something I thought because of certain things or emotions  in a day. It's not because I'm sad or angry. It's the ripple of so many things for so long. I'm Just tired of living in a paradox.
I'm giving up on our friendship.

Hey don't think anything, you haven't done anything. It's my decision. I want to live a different life now. I want to go where I need to go. There's nothing in between. Nothing's gonna be same now. I'm moving off.

Thanks for the time, the friendship we had. It was pleasure having someone like you in my life who made it worth living.


One last thing.
It was not easy for me.


For now.
Bye.